Being a UX company user experience values us the most. Our first user experience is the experience employees get at Techprimelab and we value it the most. To improve the user experience of our clients join us and collaborate with your designing, coding, visualizing, and teamwork qualities.
Below is the list of vacancies currently Techprimelab is looking for. If you are ready to work from home for the current time please apply us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Full-Stack Developer
Job description – Techprimelab Software Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer Nature of Work:
Problem Solving, Application Architecture & Design, Programming, Client interaction Education: BE IT/Computers, Btech IT/Computers, M. Sc. Computers, M.C.A Experience: 1-3 Years experience Joining Period: Immediate or max 1 month Location: Pune, India Package: As per industry standards Required Skills
● Must be strong in Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures and algorithms.
● Must have good knowledge in RESTful web-services (Java/Python/NodeJs/.Net). Hands-on experience is mandatory.
● Must have knowledge and hands on experience in SQL.
● Must have knowledge in Source code version control tool(s).
● Must have Logical thinking and problem solving ability.
● Desired to have knowledge and hands-on experience in HTML5/CSS3. Preferred Key Skills
● Concepts: OOPS, Data structures, Logical Programming
● UI: HTML5, CSS3
● Back-End: .Net/Java
● DataBase: Any Relational Database Employment Type
Full-time Job Functions
Techprimelab is emerging as one of the best UI/UX Company in India. We are complete IT solution provider in the area of Web & Mobile with strong architects and developers supporting our UI/UX team. Our technology team includes,
● Full Stack Engineer
● UX Architect/Designer
● UI designer/Developer
● System architect
● Backend Developer
● Automation tester / Tester Working on advanced open source technology stack like,
● Java, JScript, AngularJS 4.0, TypeScript, NodeJS, ReactJS
● MySQL, MongoDB
● HTML5, CSS3
● Cordova, Xamarin, Swift, Object C, Android.
● IoT, image processing, voice recognition, machine learning, Chabot, AI
● Following are the capabilities expected from the candidate
2. UI Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Job Title: UI Developer
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders Skills And Qualifications
● Capable of converting a mockup into a pixel perfect web page.
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
● Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
To get a free consultation without any obligations, fill in the form below. We'll get in touch with you in no time.