Being a UX company user experience values us the most. Our first user experience is the experience employees get at Techprimelab and we value it the most. To improve the user experience of our clients join us and collaborate with your designing, coding, visualizing, and teamwork qualities.
Below is the list of vacancies currently Techprimelab is looking for. If you are ready to work from home for the current time please apply us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. NodeJs Developer
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Implementation of security and data protection
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Collaborate with other team members
2 to 4 Years of hands-on development experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Work with the existing applications and help evolve it by building reusable code and libraries
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process
Experience in RESTful API development with NodeJS/ExpressJs
Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Excellent Problem Solving and Troubleshooting skills
Hands-on experience on MongoDb and Mongoose library
Knowledge of repository like Git and its operations
Participate in Design and Architecture activities
Understanding of non-functional requirements for any given task
Perform code-review of team members
Follow Nodejs coding best practices
Good to Have:
Knowledge of MEAN Stack Development
Qualifications: B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech in Computers, MCA in Computers, M.Sc Computers
Joining: Max 1 month
Working from home criteria:
Electricity backup of at least 5 hours
2. .Net Angular Full Stack developer(2-4 Yrs)
We are looking for an individual to work as a Full Stack Developer in an agile team developing and maintaining applications built using Microsoft .NET as backend and Angular in Front End technology.
Design and develop web and hybrid mobile applications
Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Working well as a team player and helping the team members to resolve issues
Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
Direct interaction with the clients
You have at least 2 years of experience as a .NET Developer in ASP.NET MVC/Core.
Experience with Angular 7/8/9/10
Hands-on experience of Restful Web Services is mandatory.
You have knowledge of SQL Server.
You have knowledge of Entity Framework Core/LINQ.
Experience with Microsoft Azure services
You have a strong understanding of OOPS concepts.
Must be proficient in Source code version control Git.
Must have Logical thinking and problem solving ability.
Must have experience in Agile development practices
Desired to have knowledge and hands-on experience in HTML5/CSS3.
Follow best practices for .Net and Angular coding
Understanding and working experience of Non-Functional requirements
Nice to have skills:
Building and deploying applications on Azure
Performing code review for Angular and .Net code
Participated in Application and Database design activities
Working from home pre-requisites:
Broadband internet connection
Electricity backup of at least 3 hours
Dedicated quiet place with desk and chair
MCA, MSc Comp, BE Computers/IT, MTech
Max 1 month Notice
3. Full-Stack Developer
Job description – Techprimelab Software Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title:Full Stack Engineer Nature of Work:
Problem Solving, Application Architecture & Design, Programming, Client interaction Education: BE IT/Computers, Btech IT/Computers, M. Sc. Computers, M.C.A Experience: 1-3 Years experience Joining Period: Immediate or max 1 month Location: Pune, India Package: As per industry standards Required Skills
● Must be strong in Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures and algorithms.
● Must have good knowledge in RESTful web-services (Java/Python/NodeJs/.Net). Hands-on experience is mandatory.
● Must have knowledge and hands on experience in SQL.
● Must have knowledge in Source code version control tool(s).
● Must have Logical thinking and problem solving ability.
● Desired to have knowledge and hands-on experience in HTML5/CSS3. Preferred Key Skills
● Concepts: OOPS, Data structures, Logical Programming
● UI: HTML5, CSS3
● Back-End: .Net/Java
● DataBase: Any Relational Database Employment Type
Full-time Job Functions
Techprimelab is emerging as one of the best UI/UX Company in India. We are complete IT solution provider in the area of Web & Mobile with strong architects and developers supporting our UI/UX team. Our technology team includes,
● Full Stack Engineer
● UX Architect/Designer
● UI designer/Developer
● System architect
● Backend Developer
● Automation tester / Tester Working on advanced open source technology stack like,
● Java, JScript, AngularJS 4.0, TypeScript, NodeJS, ReactJS
● MySQL, MongoDB
● HTML5, CSS3
● Cordova, Xamarin, Swift, Object C, Android.
● IoT, image processing, voice recognition, machine learning, Chabot, AI
● Following are the capabilities expected from the candidate
4. UI Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Job Title: UI Developer
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders Skills And Qualifications
● Capable of converting a mockup into a pixel perfect web page.
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
● Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
To get a free consultation without any obligations, fill in the form below. We'll get in touch with you in no time.